Between mediocre design & great design is one hell of a difference.
We are surrounded by design. You could say we're designed in. Look around you - you'll see exactly what I mean.
And most of the design you see is worse than wallpaper - it's ugly. It could be so much more appealing.
- Things work - but are they beautiful to use?
- Things work - but are they exciting to touch, feel, see, hear, taste?
- Things work - but do they blow your imagination away?
Does the design take you on a journey - beyond utility into art?
Does the design have you talking about it?
There is a gaping void
- and that's why I want to introduce Hugh McLeod.
Design that's different & unforgettable. Design that stirs emotions - even when you don't "like" it.
More meaningful design stands out from the crowd
just like every book by Oliver Jeffers does. [ask a child]
Get great design into your product, services & communications - that's the way forward.
- End mediocrity in your neck of the woods - stand up & out.
Like every communication from Gaping Void does.