CorkMeet2009 was such a fabulous opportunity to make contact with interesting people. People doing interesting things with wonderful skills.
It was rich. Hopefully it'll be run again next year.
Here are more of the lovely contacts we made ...
(32) Cork Convention Bureau: Ann Cronin – Business Development Manager soon to Sales & Marketing Manager with Fastnet Line
(33) Carmarthenshire County Council, Wales : Barry Davies – Business Development Mgr looks after “Food Initiative” in S-W Wales
(34) City & County of Swansea : Donna Davies – Principal Project Development Office
(35) Port of Cork: Sara Dymond – Commercial Marketing Exec
looks after marketing & copy writing.
(36) Millstreet County Park: Joanie McAuliffe – Marketing Exec.
(37) West Cork Tourism Co-op: Paul O’Brien, General Manager, looking to develop “old duty-free shop” on Ferry Julia, linking with local crafts & food producers from W. Cork area. Fundraising over winter.
(38) Carmarthenshire Cheese, South West Wales: Nicolas Steven Peace – Proprietor, Member of South West Wales Tourism Partnership: aims to develop food trails linked with other food producers.
(39) Kieran Linehan, MD, Health & Safety services, Newmarket, Co Cork
(40) Margot Mulcahy – PR & Marketing Consultancy, Cobh, Co Cork
(41) Ceatec Services, Damastown, Dublin 15: Brian Deane, MD
(42) KOS Ergonomic Solutions, Holycross, Co Tipperary: Seamus Kennedy, MD
Public sharing of contacts is a useful way of helping others. It also opens up the possibility of new links.