Hopefully the images tell the story...
The context is
- On 1 March 2014 our wonderful client PartyWorld opened its new store in Waterford, Ireland
- The balloon artist & balloon decorator Fiona Fisher was there performing - showing her art
- The idea of using a yellow balloon came from North America - from the collaboration of Marti Konstant & Nick Kellet - both of whom I've come to admire as a result of connections forged via Twitter, Skype, List.ly & SOBCon.
- The green Leprechaun is a gift for my daughter 'omanidot' made by Fiona: PartyWorld shop manager Sonya Acheson is the other woman
- We are all dedicated to building communities through more meaningful marketing